Saturday 16 July 2011

Colour from the season - Sheep's-bit blue

It's been a hectic few weeks. The opening of our exhibition (pachadesign, Ramp and myself) at Bucks Mills cabin was a perfect success and amazingly the sun shone all day! Here's the link to Proof Magazine's online blog description of the opening, which is far more beautifully described than anything I could say! Come and visit - It's open today, tomorrow and next weekend only. I'll be posting a few more images over the next couple of weeks.

Also thank you to Jago of Proof magazine for the additional Supermodern floral write up of my work on this exciting new arts diary blog. Subscribe to receive email updates here. (I have!)

Sheep's-bit, what a great name for a plant!  It's flowering right now around the rugged cliffs over the North Devon coastline - so called (I believe) because sheep like to graze on it. It's wearing these coastal colours at the moment..!



















































...from my seasonal colour sample notebook.