Thursday 29 September 2011

Colour from the season - Chrysanthemum burnt orange

I love Chrysanthemums and it seemed to me when I visited 100%Design last week, that the rich slightly burnt deep orange I sampled from these locally grown ones, happens to be pretty much spot on trend at the moment.

I particularly like them alongside the acid yellow/green from their inner petals and the much gentler muted pink petals and green and brown of their stems. Couldn't leave any colours out when they were looking this good together. So here they are, squeezed in, all seven colours..!
























































...some stills from the fab light show projected at the entrance to 100%Design this year.






























mesmerising colour...

























...from my seasonal colour sample notebook.