Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Contemporary Craft Fair

I'm exhibiting at the Contemporary Crafts Fair this weekend in Bovey Tracey (near Dartmoor in South Devon). It's celebrating its 10th Anniversary this year and showcasing nearly 200 high quality designer/makers work. I last exhibited there 7yrs ago! so I'm really looking forward to to meeting up again with friends and customers old and new. Come along and say hello if you're in Devon this wk/end - I've heard a rumour that it's going to be sunny!




































Chip in the morning sunlight in the studio. Waiting patiently for me to finish working out the stand layout and take her for a walk...








































P.S. A big thank you to the person who left the (dead) beetle and egg in a jamjar outside my front door! which I hope to draw when I have a bit more time x -