Tuesday 19 August 2014

The little things - favourite things...

The little things in life that make the difference...

...At an exhibition the people opposite your stand are your "view" for the entire show, so it was great to have such talented creatives opposite me at Cornwall Design Fair last weekend and thought I'd share the vista..!

Amy Cooper www.amycooperceramics.co.uk who makes these absolutely magical porcelain lights inspired by the ocean...




















Shere Design www.sheredesign.co.uk - I had to cross the aisle to see the fine detail of the whimsical animals and birds in Helen's wonderful illustrative jewellery but it was worth it..!

100 Metres www.100-metres.co.uk  Luxurious as well as sculptural, these fabulous ladder scarves are handmade in Cornwall...
















































and admittedly a little further down the aisle...

Samme Charlesworth www.samcharlesworth.com Atelier ceramics which are a perfect combination of ceramic and textile!! Hardly surprising then that these plates in deepest Indigo were my 'best in show'..!




























I fell in love with this plate embossed with a Chanel printing block, so it came home with me!
The Heart Rabbit, Fawn and Recipe linen napkins (and many more of my product range) come in packs of two and are for sale in my online shop here...





































Lastly - my work in the beautiful drawing room at Trereife House. Huge thanks to the Le Grice family for selecting me to exhibit here again!






































(Printed as a limited edition of only four !! Three of these cushions have now sold, there is just one left (in a black/white colourway) now in my online shop here).