Monday 6 June 2011

The little things - studio opening

I'm opening my studio this weekend and next, during the
North Devon Festival for Art Trek 2011. It was with some trepidation I decided to do this back in February, as my studio was in complete dis-array and my dad was very ill.
But… I decided that there's nothing more galvanising than
a deadline to work towards, and especially if it involves a commitment to other people. So… I asked a few friends who are very good designers and makers to join me…
and here I am, a few days before the deadline, painting and generally giving the studio a bit of a face lift, with new work (still) in the making!

If you happen to be in South Molton, North Devon either this weekend (Friday 10th - Sunday 12th or next ( Friday 17th - Sunday 19th) then please call in - you will be very welcome and we will be here..!

The Venue...in North Street, South Molton, EX36 3AN - on the North boundary of St Mary Magdalene Church.
The sky will be blue!



















Sam Pickard - Textile/Surface designer maker...
below:Vibernum print with snail...





also...
David Cleverly celebrated sculptural ceramics.
below - Two dog's meet...

























Paula Slater MA (RCA)- lighting design creative.
below: laser cut paper lights...




























Glen Marsdon MA (RCA)- Print maker extraordinaire.
below St. Pauls. Cyanotype and copy transfer original print.