Friday 14 September 2012

Posy - Agapanthus, Bluebell Dahlia

Blue and white have been at the forefront of my mind this week. I've been almost too busy to draw breath let alone a plant in my notebook, so thought I'd share some blue and white things instead...

first of course the posy (for the romantically inclined!)...





















Next this inspiring platter by the gifted ceramic artist Jacqueline Leighton Boyce - one of my favourite blue and white possessions...















I love the sentiment on this Rob Ryan plate given to me by a friend...





















The satisfaction this week checking a (Rosetta Glory) fabric order on my print table...









































Last but by no means least (so excited!) - my new "project" I'm picking up this weekend. In need of a bit of tlc...



















(maybe I'll wear blue and white)



If you like this post - you can subscribe to Planet Sam by email :) here.


...from my seasonal colour sample notebook.