Monday 18 March 2013

The Selvedge Spring Fair

On Friday and Saturday I shall be exhibiting at The Selvedge Spring Fair
In case you haven't heard of Selvedge magazine, it's an inspirational textile magazine, produced in the U.K. and I'm sure that the Selvedge Spring Fair, to be held in the King's Road, London (22nd and 23rd March) is going to be the perfect venue to exhibit my new products.

...So I've been really busy printing this past week or two and now I'm looking forward to getting out of the studio and spending a weekend in London, surrounded by textiles other than my own for a change! Here's a flavour of the local flora and fauna I'll be taking with me...

Pheasant cushion - who you may recognise from an earlier blog post here..!

Rabbit cushion - a personal favourite...

To co-ordinate with your Stag head? - Fawn cushion, a real sweetie!


On the print table...

following last years successful Budgie Love cushion! - Budgies and Chrysanths...


















...and the very seasonal Rosetta Table Runner...


















Do come and say hello if you're in London - or if you know someone who might be interested please forward/share, thank you!

here's the info...